Monday, May 26, 2008

Completed My Outstanding Projects Last Weekend

2 more teddy bears to my beading group mates (SY & DT) for their birthday. It is so so difficult to keep secrets - Teddy Bears as birthday gift to my beading mates (except to EP who has been with me since the embarkment of this teddy bear mission ... must share the joy & woes with someone. Else will easily get internal injuries ;p .....hee hee ....)

I would love to keep the bears (really as a surprise) till SY's birthday .... but I think I shall not wait further cos last week DT suddenly asked me which book for the instruction !! I got worried and keep discouraging her from making it (hee hee ....) ... Told myself I better complete the bears and give out soon ;p ....


These bears are really adorable, I'm going to make one for myself and ... my younger sis has also asked me to make it into a bag charm (like the LeSport's Tokidoki bear) for her !!!

The other outstanding project is the 观世音娃娃 which I've not complete few weeks ago. Managed to complete the doll yesterday. But I will need to re-do .... without the hands that comes with the doll head cos it looked so un-proportional as well as the positioning of the hands =( ...... Plus plus ... must make the lotus stand to make the doll looks taller ..... Nevertheless, the doll still looks so sweet =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home