My 1st Handmade Dress
I have wanted to make a gold dress. But M&M don't sell 2.5mm gold beads. So, I have used 2.5 light black diamond bicones (6 packs x 72) with 3mm & 4mm gold bicones to make this dress (which EP encouraged the beading group to startoff with this pattern 1st as it is the simplest). True enough, i've completed it within the day.
I've tried using needle but after few attempts, I've given up....difficult to follow the instruction. Also I felt the skirt shldn't be looking soft. Thus, the original approach of using the "fish thread" was adopted.
Tell u, 1 common joke from my parents ....why no head !!!
I've tried using needle but after few attempts, I've given up....difficult to follow the instruction. Also I felt the skirt shldn't be looking soft. Thus, the original approach of using the "fish thread" was adopted.
Tell u, 1 common joke from my parents ....why no head !!!

1 Comments:
Congratulations! You have completed your first dress.
Post a Comment
<< Home