Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crown Jewel

I couldn't wait to share my excitment with my beading kakis today that I quickly took a photo of my Crown Jewel with my mobile and email them; even though it is incomplete (cos the holes are supposed to be filled with bicones. I think I will not add the crystals to those uneven size hole as it will really be a challenge to me). This got the group into excitment to make the jewel too ;p

Without EP & SN, I won't be able to do this exquisite jewel. My favorite piece thus far =D. This is a bigger version than the intended piece cos I've made it with 18mm rivolis (my only rivolis I've bought last week, thanks to EP). SY has even helped to improve the roundness of this ball.


I'm really thrilled by this and it inspired me to make a better piece using size 14mm rivolis.

2 Comments:

Blogger glitterswithperfume said...

Cheers! This is a wonderful piece. We are all inspired. Thanks to SN for sharing with us.....

11:21 PM  
Blogger GeminiSparklers said...

Of course lah! I have an eye for beautiful things...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home