Sunday, May 20, 2007

Multi-Hued Peyote Stitch Beaded Bead Bracelet

My online ordered Bead&Button mag finally was delivered to me last Fri. Upon recieved the mag, I thought the multi-hued peyote stitch Beaded Bead Bracelet is easy to make, thus stated making the 30 tubes over last week. Phew !!!! Yes, it is easy to make the tubes but the stitching is a headache. According to the instruction, I got to do ladder stitch to join the tubes !!! You know how hard a task it is to do the ladder stitching across those tightly beaded tubes ? I've used the most number of needles to bead this bracelet .

Ignoring the instruction, I've modified the joining, the fringes (tried few times till the edges are with lots of thread traces, abit unsightful) and use a tube-like magnetic clasp. Sigh ..... did not did a good job at the clasp part. The sewing is uneven =<

Comparing my bracelet's fringes with the mag, though I've used size 8 seed beads as per instructed, how come the effect is different? Still puzzling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home