Beaded Cone

It is very very nice of Glitters with Perfume who has specially made this beaded cone for me =p. I'm so paiseh cos, she is so unhesitant to my request to make such a complicated cone uniquely for me; over such a short period, cum the color combination is one of my favorite 2 !! She is very very "Paste Heart" (translate it in chinese) hor ?After some thoughts, I've decided to make a red necklace to complement the cone. Glitters has suggested using rubies but I've run out of them. Otherwise, it will be a great combination.
My initial design for the beaded cone is to wear it as a pendant (vertically) with the 3 stranded coral chips. But think it is more suitable to go with single strand necklace. Hence, I've re-design the necklace using flat round corals, rhodochrosites and ended it with a chinese "Fu" . Very oriental hor ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home